We are a ministry for 18-25 year-olds who are launching out of shallow waters into the deep waters of adulthood.
Deep waters are unfamiliar and sometimes scary. Deep waters will call you to be fully committed to Christ and completely reliant on God. Deep waters are where deep faith is developed.
Peter chose to LAUNCH OUT into deep waters. This single act of obedience changed the course of his life and led him to the purpose of his life: to follow Christ wholeheartedly as a fisher of men to the glory of God.
It is the hope, prayer, and motivation of this ministry to see each 18-25 year old launch out into a deep, personal faith and into their God-designed purpose.
As a ministry, we will aim to
- create a place where young adults can come alongside each other for fellowship, discipleship, and friendship, creating a safe place to launch from
- ensure that they each know their potential as they prepare to launch
- establish a firm footing in the Word of God so they can launch out from a stable place of unchanging truth
- develop a total dependency on Jesus and the course He has set before them as they launch
- recognize the Holy Spirit as the power that propels their launch & keeps it on course
- help them discover a personal relationship with Jesus, a deep faith in God and their God-designed purpose, just like Peter did when he chose to launch out into deep waters
Young Adults meet together for Sunday school on Sunday mornings. The following are the sunday school classes available for young adults:
The Launch Sunday School
The Launch Sunday School class provides an opportunity for young adults to connect with each other while discussing the Word of God. In class we take what is being preached in the worship service each week and study it further to apply it to the lives of the young adults.
Throughout the year young adults have opportunities to participate in special events such as retreats, guys only events, girls only events, district events, church wide events and more! To learn more about upcoming events for young adults visit our young adult calendar.
Right Now Media
Rightnow Media is a free ministry benefit for the members of Hanover Evangelical Friends Church. This benefit can be used for onsite ministries or at home for Bible studies, life groups, special studies, webinars, personal studies or for pleasure. Rightnow Media has over 20,000 discipleship videos for kids, youth, young adults and adults. Take advantage of your free benefit by activating your free Rightnow Media account.